Sunday 3 May 2009

Sunny Flowers.

I managed to grab my self some more space in the Yard.

We moved the slabs and gravel about 12inches from the wall and loaded it with multipurpose compost and planted the Sunflowers, French mari
golds and a few other flowers. At least now the Sunflowers will have has much root space as they need and Liam can watch his grow!


Everything is looking amazing now. All the veg has really come to life, and when the old sofa has gone on Wednesday, I can move the Sweet Peas over by the trellis that the sofa is currently in front of, I can also give the Strawberry's in the tumbling baskets the Sunny spot in the garden.


They are growing, but I am a little concerned that friends have flowers on theirs already, and mine still seem very young, but we will see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment